It’s that time of the year where everyone reflects on the previous year and commits to promises to oneself.. so here are mine. In many ways 2008 will be a tough year to top – despite some of the global economic wildfires and the renewed flare ups in the Isreali-Palestinian tinderbox, it’s been a remarkable year. Who would have thought 2008 would be the year I got married, conceived a son, and even saw an electron with my own eyes. Professionally, 2008 was a terrific year – I started off slowly but quickly transition into a career working with terrific people focused on scaling and monetizing social media and gaming. Awesome.
So here’s my list of resolutions in 2009:
- Blog twice as much as I do now 🙂
- SXSWi – missed the last 2 years.
- Find at least one new exotic tea in China.
- Be conversational in Mandarin.
- Travel to at least one country I’ve never been to.
- Video blog with baby Ian.
- Hit the gym at least 4 times a week, like I did in 2007.
- Produce an alpha version of a super-secret project of mine.
- Convert 10% of my energy usage to renewable.
- Buy a new non-suburb home.
- Read at least 2 quality books a month.